Discover the best of Central Europe with Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Save up to 30% with our Stay More, Save More offer when you stay three nights or more.
Discover hidden gems in Central Europe for the trip of a lifetime. Stunning natural beauty, uncommon experiences, diverse cuisine, and a marvelous mix of Old World and modern architecture are just the beginning. Stay at one-of-a-kind hotels. Explore wine taverns and secret gardens in Vienna. Try Trotti biking in Switzerland, and traverse the boutiques and beer culture of Berlin. Budapest has spectacular thermal springs, and the beautifully preserved Venetian Gothic waterfront buildings of Perast will leave you spellbound.
- Go hiking and rock climbing near charming, car-free Saas-Fee, and take in stunning views from the First Cliff Walk in gorgeous Grindelwald
- Stroll the Naschmarkt for an authentic taste of local life in Vienna, Austria, or take an underground boat ride (the Seegrotte) in the Vienna Woods
- Taste traditional Hungarian food at Central Market Hall in Budapest, Hungary, ride the Buda Castle Hill Funicular, and stop by a “ruin pub” for a cold one
- Take the ferry to pristine Peacock Island in Berlin, Germany, to see the romantic Pfaueninsel Palace and say hello to roaming peacocks
- Walk among the 16 churches and 17 grand palazzi in the stunningly beautiful seaside town of Perast, Montenegro, by the Bay of Koto
Featuring seven hotels.
Stay by March 31, 2020.
A Contemporary Art Hotel in Vienna's Cultural Heart
- Admire owner Norbert Winkelmayer’s extensive modern art collection displayed throughout the hotel
- Sightsee with ease from a central location moments from the museum quarter
- Swim by the light of chandeliers in the largest hotel pool in Vienna
An Intimate Swiss Boutique Hotel by the Bernese Alps
- Marvel at lush green pastures and majestic mountain views; the famous Kleine Sheidegg slope goes past the sun terrace of this chalet-style hotel
- Awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for consistently glowing reviews
- Cozy up in one of the 37 unique guestrooms with fireplaces, balconies, or terraces
Chic Apartments in a Modernist Landmark
- Run or cycle through nearby Wienerberg or swim in its natural swimming pool
- Stay in contemporary apartments with stylish interiors, oak floors, and a fully equipped kitchen
- Keep fit in the spacious, modern fitness center
A Five-Star Boutique Spa Lodge in the Swiss Alps
- Take in stunning views where soaring white peaks meet intense blue sky from one of the 24 suites in this chalet-style boutique wellness hotel
- Rustic Alpine tradition meets ultra-chic modernity for an extraordinary stay
- Relax in the luxury spa with indoor and outdoor pools, salt-therapy rooms, and saunas
Grand Five-Star Baroque Palace on the Adriatic Sea
- This stunning five-star hotel is an exquisitely restored former Venetian palace that was home to noble families in the mid-18th century
- Named one of the three best seafront hotels in 2019 by Condé Nast Johansens
- Lounge on a beach hammock, swim in the pool, go cycling, or book a local excursion
A Historic 19th-Century Hotel Full of Wonder and Mystique
- Wander and wonder at the hotel's legends, secrets, and optical illusions accommodations with breathtaking coastal scenery
- Try to solve the mystery to open the hidden doors of Pythagoras
- Relax at the Secret Garden Spa and then take in city views at the rooftop bar
Glamorous Boutique Beauty in Exclusive Grunewald
- Experience five-star grandeur and first-class service at this design hotel that feels like a glamorous urban estate
- Enjoy close proximity to the legendary Kurfürstendamm, with its iconic boutiques and museums
- Awarded as Hideaways Magazine’s prestigious Newcomer of the Year 2019