Encore Boston Harbor
With the historic Mystic River and enchanting city skyline as its backdrop, Encore Boston Harbor offers a luxurious and memorable lodging experience on 33 acres along the outer harbor. Enter the new 27-story, three-million-square-foot gaming resort through its stunning garden lobby for a resort experience like no other. Your five-star stay will be defined by unparalleled hospitality, exquisite guestrooms, a myriad of dining and lounge choices, and a range of unique shops and activities.
- Relax in one of the 671 spacious guestrooms and suites with unique floor plans, each outfitted with warm accents and luxurious comforts overlooking the skyline
- Indulge in authentic Italian dishes, Asian cuisines, and a bounty of other options at the 15 on-site dining and lounge venues
- Explore the Encore Harborwalk — a public waterfront park open year-round with shoreline paths, manicured gardens, beautiful art installations, and arrivals via exclusive Encore Premium Harbor Shuttles
- Relax your body and spirit at The Spa at Encore Boston Harbor and pamper yourself to a wide array of soothing treatments or access our fitness center for a full-body workout
- Plan your next business or social event in the state-of-the-art meeting and event space, which spans 50,000 square feet and includes a 37,000-square-foot grand ballroom overlooking the harbor and a waterfront event lawn
Encore Boston Harbor is as stunning inside as it is outside. It features art from around the world, including the famous "Popeye" statue by artist Jeff Koons, and notable Roy Lichtenstein works throughout the guestrooms.
The 671 expansive guestrooms and suites at Encore Boston Harbor are spread among 27 floors, with eight different plans to suit each one of your needs. Sink into plush furnishings and 507-thread-count linens as you enjoy views of the skyline from floor-to-ceiling windows. Upscale bathrooms feature a separate shower and deep-soaking tub, dual sinks, seated vanity area with lighted mirror, and a 24-inch flat-screen HDTV. Get comfortable and order in room service for a true retreat.
Upon checking in, you will receive complimentary access to a digital newspaper app with over 5,000 publications to browse during your stay. High-tech features are in every guestroom including iPads powered by DigiValet and Alexa — allowing you to control features of the room such as lighting, heating and cooling, and privacy.
Service is as exceptional as accommodations and amenities. Check in with your attentive concierge the moment you arrive, if not before, and they will set up your whole stay, from booking you a last-minute table at Rare to securing you VIP queue-jump tickets to Mémoire.
The variety of on-site restaurants and lounge areas at Encore Boston Harbor each serve up unique, delectable menus served by top chefs. Discover both an array of fine and casual dining options with offerings ranging from outstanding steaks, authentic Italian cuisine, mouth-watering Asian fare, and many other satisfying dishes for every palate.
Sinatra – Chef Anthony Ricciardi pays tribute to Frank Sinatra with modern, sophisticated riffs on classic Italian cooking. Dine like the Chairman on his favorite dishes, starting with Frank’s Clams and ending with Ossobuco "My Way" or the signature Veal Parmigiana.
Rare Steakhouse – In this elegant dining room with stunning views overlooking the Harborwalk and Mystic River, we redefine the steakhouse experience with creative classics and exceptional cuts. Rare features the most uniquely curated steak program in New England, including exclusive Japanese cuts from Kobe and the Kagoshima prefecture as well as the best of domestic beef from Snake River Farms, Idaho and our partners at La Frieda Meats.
Garden Cafe – Offering elevated American dining overlooking the lush Garden Lobby, Garden Cafe is perfect for a celebratory brunch, business luncheon, or for the well-traveled food-lover seeking a seasonally-driven and locally-inspired dinner.
Red 8 – Red 8's diverse menu masterfully blends the flavors of China with Western technique to create singularly delicious cuisine. Along with Cantonese and dim sum classics, you’ll find flavors of Shanghai and Sichuan as well as our decadent Peking-style Duck or Ginger-Scallion Steamed Fish.
The Buffet – A favorite of our Las Vegas guests, the colorful and whimsical Buffet can now be found at Encore Boston Harbor, with its variety of animated and active stations serving the bounty of land and sea. Save room for our famously decadent desserts. The many repeat guests at The Buffet love our traditionally casual dining experience with a fine dining sensibility.
On Deck Burger Bar – Gourmet burgers and classic American sports bar favorites come together at the best place to watch a game in Boston. With panoramic views of the gaming floor, the action down on the tables might end up stealing your attention during the seventh-inning stretch.
Waterfront – Energetic and artful, Waterfront serves a large variety of craft beers from near and far, paired with unique, shareable plates. Choose one of your favorites from our 30 carefully selected drafts or try something unique from the extended bottle list. Waterfront is a convivial spot to enjoy a drink or two with friends over a lobster roll and fried oysters.
Oyster Bar – We bring the Atlantic Coast alive with an interactive approach to the raw bar experience. Shucked before your eyes, the freshest oysters and clams from Massachusetts, Maine, and New Hampshire are accompanied by locally caught lobster and other coastal specialties.
Other dining options include: Bru, Fratelli, Mystique, Dunkin', and in-room dining.
With so much under one roof, you may find it difficult to justify leaving Encore Boston Harbor. From shopping, spa treatments, the Harborwalk, and dining to clubs and entertainment that draw people from all over the world, get ready to get busy with all of your options.
On-site excitement includes:
- Taking a stroll along the scenic six-acre Encore Harborwalk, a public waterfront park that includes pedestrian and bike paths, picnic areas, an event lawn, and a gazebo
- Enjoying New England’s beautiful seasons with Encore’s waterfront dining options
- Shopping in the resort’s respective shops, with luxury international brands, where exclusivity is prominent
- Lounging in the Garden Lounge over a uniquely crafted cocktail
- Dancing at the onsite nightclub, Mémoire, with its stunning interiors and must-see performances
- Exploring the local neighborhoods with a short trip along the Boston Harbor on one of our exclusive Encore Premium Harbor Shuttles
Attractions near Encore Boston Harbor include the thriving Seaport District, Fenway Park, TD Garden, The North End, Chinatown, and Faneuil Hall, a historic marketplace that blends colonial architecture with hip dining spots, unique shops, and speakeasy-inspired bars.
Encore Boston Harbor
Encore Boston Harbor sits along the historic Mystic River in Boston, Massachusetts. Its idyllic location overlooks the city skyline and sits within close proximity to Logan International Airport and minutes from major transportation hubs — with shuttles provided for guests at nearby commuter locations.
Logan International Airport is 5 mi / 8 km away from the hotel.