The Queensbury Hotel
As the centerpiece of downtown Glens Fall, New York, The Queensbury Hotel draws visitors to the Adirondacks like a magnet. Ideal for those traveling for business purposes as well as those needing an escape into the natural beauty of Upstate New York, this historic hotel dating back to 1926 is complete with 125 cozy guest rooms, locally inspired dining, and a heated indoor pool. Discover delightful dining, eclectic shops, theater, and breweries in what Look Magazine named “Hometown U.S.A” back in 1944.
- As the focal point of Glens Falls for around 100 years, The Queensbury Hotel has served as a community center
- 125 luxuriously appointed guest rooms with historic detail that will transport you to the early 20th century
- Functioning as a venue suitable for concerts, conventions, entertainment, and other social events make this ideal for business or leisure
- Bob Dylan, Louis Armstrong, and Kenny Rogers all lived in the hotel at one point
- Free WiFi, indoor heated pool, fitness center, and 12,000 sq ft of meeting and event space
Get instant benefits with I Prefer Hotel Rewards at more than 700 hotels in over 85 countries
- Free Internet
- Room Upgrade*
Priority Early Check-in
- Victorian-style hotel with 125 guest rooms, 11 of them suites, all of which feature pristine beds and with cozy bedding
- Choose from a selection queen, single king, and two queen size-beds
- Hotel is central to destinations such as Lake George Saratoga, and the Adirondack Mountain region
- Every room includes a flat screen television, free WiFi, and coffee machine
Feinmoore’s Neighborhood Pub
Casual gastropub serving up mouth-watering crab cakes made in-house, waygu beef burgers, seared salmon with 180 degree views of Glens Falls and Historic City Park.
Located off the main lobby, serving locally-inspired, simply savory American cuisine in an elegant setting.
Six Flags - What better way to spend your time than to throw your hands up and scream as you go hurling down a ramp in a rollercoaster.
The Hyde Collection - This 1912 Renaissance mansion is home to a family collection of art including works from Rembrandt and Picasso.
Cooper’s Cave - The cave that inspired the famous novel, The Last of the Mohicans, penned by James Fenimore Cooper. Experience it the way Cooper did and drink in the surroundings that inspired his famous tale.
The Queensbury Hotel
Located in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains in downtown Glen Falls, New York and right across the street from City Park, breweries, dining, and unique shops await your perusal.